Doing Business with CCS JV
The First Step for suppliers to do business with CCS JV is to review our Supplier Resources. These resources have been developed to assist suppliers to prepare to be ready in advance of tenders and address any gaps between current business practice and CCS JV’s minimum requirements.
The Second Step for suppliers to do business with CCS JV is to register on the CCS JV Supplier Registration System.
Hosted by Achilles, the Supplier Registration System:
- allows suppliers to create a supplier record of basic company information with details of product and service offerings
- alert suppliers of upcoming contracting opportunities
- provide CCS JV with better information on markets and the potential capabilities of suppliers
There is no charge for suppliers to register on the CCS JV Supplier Registration System.
The Third Step is for suppliers to familiarize themselves with CCS JV’s Forward Work Plan. The Forward Work Plan is a “live” document designed to inform the local market of upcoming opportunities to provide Goods & Services to the Onshore Construction Project. Information includes:
- Detailed Scope of Work
- Estimated Contract Value (shown as a range)
- Anticipated Tender Date
- HSEQ Standards
- Technical Standards and/or Brands
Interested suppliers should also respond to CCS JV “Expression of Interest” (EOI) advertisements which are posted in the section below.