INFORMATION NOTICE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF USERS’ PERSONAL DATA
IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF REGULATION (UE) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) – “CONTACT US”
The data provided are processed by CCS JV s.c.a.r.l., Via Milano 10, 20097 San Donato Milanese, Milan – Italy. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (“Company” or “Controller“)
Personal Data Processed
Please note that all the personal data provided will be processed in accordance with current legislation on privacy. Therefore the Company undertakes to process said data in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, in compliance with the purposes set out below, collecting said data only for specified and necessary purposes. Only authorised and properly trained personnel will be allowed to use said data in order to guarantee the necessary confidentiality of the information provided.
In particular, the Company will collect, record, consult and generally process your personal and identification data (such as name, surname and e-mail address).
Purposes and legal basis of the processing
- Send information request to the Company.
- The lawfulness of processing is the execution of a contract to which to which the Data Subject is a party
Retention period of data
The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to your request and, in any case, for no longer than 2 months.
Once the retention period has elapsed the data will be destroyed or made anonymous compatibly with technical erasure and backup procedures.
Way of processing and provision of data
The processing will be carried out in digital and/or traditional form, with methods and tools aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose.
Recipients and data transfer
The Company – without needing specific consent – may communicate personal data to other subjects, the categories of which are described in detail below, for example:
- subsidiaries and associated companies of the joint venture partners, as well as companies of the Saipem Group, even if not located in the EU (based on the adequacy decisions by the European Commission or on the basis of standard model clauses), who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Controller, in their capacity as Data Processors;
- Third parties (by way of indication, companies providing IT services, etc.), including those not located in the EU (based on the adequacy decisions by the European Commission or on the basis of standard model clauses), who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Controller, in their capacity as Data Processors.
- Judicial authorities, as well as those subjects to whom communication is required by law. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent Data Controllers.
Data Subjects rights
Data Subjects have the right to ask the Controller for access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or portability of their personal data, integration of incomplete personal data, limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 GDPR, as well as the right to object to processing for reasons related to their particular situation, in cases of legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In addition, where applicable, Data Subjects may revoke their consent at any time.
These rights can be exercised at any time, against the Controller, by sending a specific request in writing to the e-mail address email@example.com
Data Subjects have also the right to lodge a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority and to use other means of protection provided by applicable law.